Unable to Boot FlytOS on Odroid XU4 w/ Dependencies

Hi, I installed FlytOS on my Odroid XU4 using the necessary dependencies (instead of the prebuilt image) because I need a newer version of OpenCV and this seemed to be the wisest choice.

I have gotten everything together that I need, (OpenCV 3.4.5) and the rest of the python scripts necessary, and when I launch FlytOS I get this

flyt_runlogs.log (12.3 KB)
flyt_runlogs.log (12.3 KB)

I have attempted to pip install pymavlink and it says I have it currently installed. Any thoughts?

Runlog suggests missing library: librosconsole_bridge.so, flask_cors

Please run the following commands:

sudo apt install ros-kinetic-rosconsole-bridge
sudo -H pip install flask_cors

I fear there might be other missing dependencies as well. Please download this script: https://downloads.flytbase.com/flytos/install/flytOS.sh and install the dependencies separately.

Great! Will do. Thank you for the response. I hope to have the time today to take care of that. I will get back to you about the process.

Hi, So I tested this and installed all of the dependencies from that folder. I am still getting an error and this is the current readout.

flyt_runlogs.log (18.7 KB)

Mainly it says that the mavros_node is causing a double free or corruption

Hi, I’m bumping this to see if I can get this corrected.

Hi sorry for the delay.

Please try this new debian.

I’ll give it a shot and report back. Thanks.

One last question; Would I be able to install OpenCV 3.34 to work with this? Or is it not possible to use any version of OpenCV above 3.1?

Hi, This debian package fails to update. I get the following crash message:

ln: failed to create symbolic link ‘/opt/ros/kinetic/bin/flytlaunch’: No such file or directory
dpkg: error processing package flytcore-pe-custom (–install):
subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 1

Can you please check if the folder:

/opt/ros/kinetic/bin/

exists?

If not, it seems like ROS-Kinetic is not installed.