Pixhawk and RPi3 [no heartbeat in FlytOS]

Hello,
I am trying to connect pixhawk to RPi3 using USB. I tested the code on Ubuntu (desktop) and Raspbian and both of them seem to be working fine. But when I use FlytOS, I am getting the following error:

root@flytpod:~/Desktop# sudo -s
root@flytpod:~/Desktop# mavproxy.py --master=/dev/ttyACM0 --baudrate 57600 --aircraft MyCopter
Connect /dev/ttyACM0 source_system=255
no script MyCopter/mavinit.scr
Log Directory: MyCopter/logs/2017-06-02/flight2
Telemetry log: MyCopter/logs/2017-06-02/flight2/flight.tlog
MAV> Waiting for heartbeat from /dev/ttyACM0
Exception in thread main_loop:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py”, line 801, in __bootstrap_inner
self.run()
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py”, line 754, in run
self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
File “/usr/local/bin/mavproxy.py”, line 751, in main_loop
master.wait_heartbeat()
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pymavlink/mavutil.py”, line 383, in wait_heartbeat
return self.recv_match(type=‘HEARTBEAT’, blocking=blocking)
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pymavlink/mavutil.py”, line 344, in recv_match
m = self.recv_msg()
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pymavlink/mavutil.py”, line 307, in recv_msg
s = self.recv(n)
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pymavlink/mavutil.py”, line 827, in recv
ret = self.port.read(n)
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/serial/serialposix.py”, line 495, in read
raise SerialException(‘device reports readiness to read but returned no data (device disconnected or multiple access on port?)’)
SerialException: device reports readiness to read but returned no data (device disconnected or multiple access on port?)

Any idea why this is happening only with FlytOS?
Thanks

Hi,

If you are using FlytOS, then why are you using mavproxy? But if you still want to, can you check using ‘minicom’ if you are getting data from Pixhawk? Also, if using APM, it is recommended to not use USB for telemetry, specially while flying. So please use UART of Pixhawk.

srv have you connecting the pixhawk and raspberry? Could you teach me, please? thanks

Hi,

Yeah sure.
Please go through this link: http://docs.flytbase.com/docs/FlytOS/GettingStarted/RaspiGuide.html#hardware-setup, and get back to me if you still have doubts.