Personal license problems

hi teams i am currently use flytos with My raspberry pi3 but something seems wrong with My drone. i got your personal license and try drone apis you offered but nothing happened when i run My code and even the examples not function too. i am wandering if personal license provide full function of the apis? and can you provide a list of function that personal license can do?
best wishes
tomyuan o

Hello Tomyuan,

Sorry for the delayed response.
Personal License does not restrict any APIs.
All the APIs listed in http://api.flytbase.com/ are available for use with Personal License.

There must be some other issue with it.

Please share your runlog and startuplog following this documentation.
Does FlytConsole show a valid ‘Connection’ Status with autopilot?
Which autopilot hardware are you using? (Pixhawk or Pixhawk2 or something else)
Which autopilot Firmware are you using PX4 or APM?

thanks for your response, i currently using APM ON PIXhawk and i will get My log upload as soon as possible,and the connection of the raspberry pi and pixhawk is correct. but does Android example full functional on personal listense and what’s the difference between the commercial listense and personal listense? thanks again for your reply

Yes, the Android example is fully supported on personal license. Personal license is meant only for educational/personal use (not for commercial use).

The commercial license supports a number of additional features, like, compatibility with FlytCloud, various plugins and enhanced security. It also comes with priority support.

hello i got those errors when run the Python example but none thing happened please give me some instruction the logs are listed behind thanks for your reply
flytos@flytos:/flyt/flytapps/onboard/install$ python demoapp1.py
WARNING:root:ZMQ : Protobuf message implementation not found. Using pickle based protocol
[pyros_ros] Node started as [17057 <= ipc:///tmp/zmp-pyros_ros-lv0lki/services.p ipe]
<pyzmp.service.Service object at 0x760c1190> MSGBUILDSVC
[INFO] [1521798644.653559]: RosInterface pyros_ros node started with args : []
[INFO] [1521798644.705524]: [pyros.rosinterface.ros_interface] ROS Interface ini tialized with:
- services :
- /get_global_namespace
- /./navigation/arm
- /.
/navigation/disarm
- /./navigation/land
- /.
/navigation/take_off
- /./navigation/position_hold
- /.
/navigation/position_set
- /./navigation/position_set_global
- /.
/navigation/velocity_set
- /./navigation/exec_script
- /.
/navigation/waypoint_get
- /./navigation/waypoint_set
- /.
/navigation/waypoint_execute
- /./navigation/waypoint_clear
- /.
/navigation/waypoint_pause
- /./navigation/waypoint_set_current
- /.
/navigation/set_home
- /./navigation/rtl
- /.
/payload/gimbal_set
- /./param/param_set
- /.
/param/param_get_all
- /./param/param_get
- /.
/param/param_save
- /./param/param_load
- /.
/param/param_create
- /./param/param_delete
- /.
/param/param_reset
- topics :
- /./mavros/state
- /.
/mavros/imu/data
- /./mavros/imu/data_euler
- /.
/mavros/local_position/local
- /./mavros/global_position/global
- /.
/mavros/battery
- /./mavros/vfr_hud
- /.
/mavros/rc/in
- /./mavros/distance_sensor/lidarlite_pub
- /.
/flyt/state
- /./mavros/payload_adc
- params : []
- enable_cache : False
-
[INFO] [1521798651.797055]: /pyros_ros Pyros.rosinterface : Creating rosinterfac e topic /flytos/flyt/state State
[INFO] [1521798651.928108]: /pyros_ros Pyros.rosinterface : Creating rosinterfac e topic /flytos/mavros/rc/in RCIn
[INFO] [1521798653.072883]: /pyros_ros Pyros.rosinterface : Creating rosinterfac e topic /flytos/mavros/imu/data_euler TwistStamped
[INFO] [1521798654.188814]: /pyros_ros Pyros.rosinterface : Creating rosinterfac e topic /flytos/mavros/payload_adc PayloadADC
[INFO] [1521798655.263276]: /pyros_ros Pyros.rosinterface : Creating rosinterfac e topic /flytos/mavros/state State
[INFO] [1521798656.456950]: /pyros_ros Pyros.rosinterface : Creating rosinterfac e topic /flytos/mavros/battery BatteryState
[INFO] [1521798657.577035]: /pyros_ros Pyros.rosinterface : Creating rosinterfac e topic /flytos/mavros/global_position/global NavSatFix
[INFO] [1521798658.680959]: /pyros_ros Pyros.rosinterface : Creating rosinterfac e topic /flytos/mavros/local_position/local TwistStamped
[INFO] [1521798659.902824]: /pyros_ros Pyros.rosinterface : Creating rosinterfac e topic /flytos/mavros/vfr_hud VFR_HUD
[INFO] [1521798660.977112]: /pyros_ros Pyros.rosinterface : Creating rosinterfac e topic /flytos/mavros/imu/data Imu
taking off
going along the setpoints
Landing
Shutdown initiated
flytos@flytos:/flyt/flytapps/onboard/install$ python demoapp1.py
WARNING:root:ZMQ : Protobuf message implementation not found. Using pickle based protocol
[pyros_ros] Node started as [18142 <= ipc:///tmp/zmp-pyros_ros-4RnO6F/services.p ipe]
<pyzmp.service.Service object at 0x7606e190> MSGBUILDSVC
[INFO] [1521798682.013454]: RosInterface pyros_ros node started with args : []
[INFO] [1521798682.104194]: [pyros.rosinterface.ros_interface] ROS Interface ini tialized with:
- services :
- /get_global_namespace
- /.
/navigation/arm
- /./navigation/disarm
- /.
/navigation/land
- /.*/navigation/take_off

Do you get a valid Connection status in FlytConsole?
If no, then we have to debug this before trying out any demoapp.
If yes, please install this version of FlytOS. In the current version, a bug was found which caused python demoapps to not function correctly in few cases.

To install FlytOS, follow this guide:

• Download the above attached debian file to RPi.
  • Open a terminal in RPi, change to the directory where you downloaded the above file and run this command:
    • sudo dpkg -i flytosv1.5-6rc7b.deb

Once done, restart RPi. Now, your python demoapps should work.

yes the connection is good i could read the imu data and disarm and take off at certain height though web follow me

flyt_runlogs_2018-03-23_15-32.log (28.3 KB)
flyt_startup.log.2018-03-23 (21.0 KB)
hello i got those two logs updated can you give me some instruction?

I went through your log and saw this error:

[ INFO] [1521798837.273899624]: Nav: Takeoff command received for height:10m above current position [FATAL] [1521798837.274205770]: Nav: RC detected, but Offboard switch or Guided FLTMODE not configured. Either configure RC or call access_request API to enable API access. Rejecting Takeoff command

Please make sure you have gone through our First Flight Documentation. Post your doubts in case you have any.

hello i have updated you system but my raspi camera can’t feed any video to my web

flyt_runlogs.log (23.0 KB)
i got this error and log can you please give me some instruction? my camera can’t get any video

You have to update your opencv dependencies:

Open a terminal in RPi and run these commands:

sudo apt update
sudo apt install -y ros-kinetic-opencv3 ros-kinetic-cv-bridge ros-kinetic-compressed-image-transport

thanks for you reply most of my problem have been solved but some small problems remain unsolved such as gps follow and the python example goes wrong after take off and the web joystick’s reaction remain too slow

I would request you to open new a Issue so they can be tracked better.