Mission Planner

Hello,

Can you please provide me a sample code for executing a mission by setting different waypoints. As I need to now how to add multiple waypoints in a sequence and then execute the whole mission.

Thanks

Pratik,

here is a sample code in javascript .

function addWaypoints(lat,lng){

var newWaypoint={};
    newWaypoint["frame"]=3;
    newWaypoint["command"]=16;
    newWaypoint["is_current"]=false;
    newWaypoint["autocontinue"]=true;
    newWaypoint["param1"]=0;
    newWaypoint["param2"]=1;
    newWaypoint["param3"]=0;
    newWaypoint["param4"]=0;
    newWaypoint["x_lat"]=lat;
    newWaypoint["y_long"]=lng;
    newWaypoint["z_alt"]=5;

waypointsList.push(newWaypoint);    //waypointList is a global variable in which all the
                                                                                 // waypoints are stacked in the order they were created.

}

function sendWaypoints(){

waypointsList[0].is_current=true;    //for defining the start of the mission in the list of waypoints
    var msgdata = {};
    msgdata["waypoints"]=waypointsList;       //waypoints is the parameter that needs to be populated
                                                                                            // with the array of waypoints in waypointsList 

$.ajax({
       type: "POST",
       dataType: "json",
       data: JSON.stringify(msgdata),
       url: restPath+"/ros/"+namespace+"/navigation/waypoint_set",
       success: function(data){
                                     if (data.success){
                                                   console.log("successful");
                                        }
                        }
         });
}

Here the addWaypoints function is called with the latitude and longitude whenever a waypoint is added and an updated array is maintained in a global variable called waypointList. Once all the required parameters pertaining to a waypoint are finalised they are sent to flytOS using sendWaypoints function and once sent. the rest call to execute waypoints is sent to start execution.

Vallabh,

Can you please tell me when the next version of FLYTSIM will be available for the waypoints apis.

Thanks.