Jetson TX2 Deep learning?

My project is based on

and i was wondering if the same set of instructions can be used on the Jetson TX2. If not, is there any way to achieve the same?

This was done a long time back. We have not tested the steps mentioned in the blog on TX2, but I don’t see how they wont be relevant for TX2.

Would suggest to follow the blog and try to setup. If you face any problem, we are happy to help you in this regard.

Hi,

I have followed the blog to the dot. Here is a complete list of what i have done till now:

1. git clone https://github.com/flytbase/flytos_tx1

2. git clone https://github.com/weiliu89/caffe.git

3. cd caffe

4. git checkout ssd_caffe

5. sudo apt-get install cmake libprotobuf-dev libleveldb-dev libsnappy-dev libhdf5-serial-dev protobuf-compiler libatlas-base-dev libgflags-dev libgoogle-glog-dev liblmdb-dev python-dev python-numpy

6. sudo apt-get install –no-install-recommends libboost-all-dev

7. cp Makefile.config.example Makefile.config

8. uncomment the line USE_CUDNN in Makefile.config in home>caffe

9. cmake -DCUDA_USE_STATIC_CUDA_RUNTIME=OFF

10. Added the line “INCLUDE_DIRS += /usr/include/hdf5/serial/” in home>caffe>makefile

11. make -j4 all
    After entering that command i get a building dependencies and a whole log and after every few lines it says
    “warning: enumeration value ‘CUDNN_STATUS_RUNTIME_IN_PROGRESS’ not handled in switch [-Wswitch]”
    But the whole thing compiles

12. make install

13. cd ~/flytos_tx1

14. catkin_make
    This is where i get stuck, as it says “bash: catkin_make: command not found”

I Appreciate your help.

Hi @francisroan,

You probably forgot to source the ROS environment.
Open a terminal and run these commands:

echo “source /opt/ros/kinetic/setup.bash” >> ~/.bashrc
source ~/.bashrc

You may find relevant information here:

After typing " source ~/.bashrc "
I get no such file or directory

I have managed to fix everything upto the last command of the second part of the tutorial
“rosrun ssd_caffe ssd_all_bbox ~/model/deploy.prototxt
~/model/VGG_VOC0712_SSD_300x300_iter_60000.caffemodel”

I’ve checked the VCG file and it seems its 120000.caffemodel and not 60000.caffemodel. So, i re ran that command but i get this

Untitled Document 3 (97.5 KB)

It seems that the node isnt publishing the topic.