Issue with flytpod

Hi team,

Today morning, when I powered the flytpod through adaptor, the main LED was not glowing and the flytconsole page looks weird (screenshot attached). I tried to change the framework from generic to fixed wing (framework has not changed )and performed the reboot. Again it is coming back to same page. I tried to reboot the OS and also reinstall the OS. Still the problem exist and the LED doesn’t glow. Kindly help to solve this problem

Thank you
Arun

Hi @arunravi,

As you can see in your screenshots, FlytOS was auto-updating itself from v1.53 to v1.54, and that’s why you were facing this issue. It should have resolved itself by now.

Hi @srv,
Update of OS has been done by us, due to the problem. Even after the update the problem exist. I also tried to burn the flytOS in another SD card and tried to use it. Still the main LED is off and console is in same manner.

Can you create a small video of led status of FlytPOD’s back panel, when you power it up? Make sure all the LEDs are covered in the video.

terminal.txt (19.4 KB)

@srv. Please find the video.

While performing firstboot && reboot command, I can see some errors. I have attached the file here.

Hi,

Seems like the power management unit got fried (may be due to static in winter). @achal please take it up.

Hi,
@achal @srv

What should be done next?? Please guide us.

Thank you
Arun

Hi,

Yes. @achal is looking into it.

Hello Arun,

Hope the issue has been resolved. If you need any further help on this, please feel free to directly reach out to Achal.

Best,
Nitin