I need help to access wifi

Hi, I’m following “install Flytos on edison pixhawk2” tutorial. Now I flash image by windows. I can’t wifi access. I can’t find edison_ap but I can find “Edison 71 64”. I can’t find Flytconsole with edison_ap. How to access Wifi? Also I want to know how to execute python script with flytconsole. Please help me.

Hello,

Sorry for the delayed response. Yes, the document is a bit outdated. With newer images, you will get ‘Edison XX XX’ with ‘XX XX’ getting generated uniquely for a device.

Please connect to the same WiFi network, using the credentials provided on our documentation:

WiFI Password: flytos12#

Checkout this guide, for writing and executing python demoapps.

H,i I success accessing wifi with edison. But I can’t test demoapp1.py.
I can’t switch offboard. I use QGC to set RC. I use RC to switch offboard mode and I get message “rejects offboard mode”. What can I do to test demoapp1.py?

Also I want to use video streaming with flytconsole. So I get usb camera(HP Webcam 3110) and OTG Y cable. But edison can’t find OTG connecting. And flytconsole dosen’t show video. I want to know how to connect OTG and how to save video file.

Please share the FlytOS Runlog. Checkout this link to know how.

Was your Pixhawk transitioning to POSHOLD / POSITION mode? Did you have a valid GPS lock?

Please share the FlytOS runlog.
Do you get to see a ‘/dev/video0’ device when you connect the camera to Edison?

Kernel panic occured. Do you know how to control edison by ubilinux? We use putty in windows to connect to edison.

You can connect to Edison via USB-to-USB.

Connect serial port USB of Edison to USB of your laptop and use SerialPort setup such as ‘Terminal’ or ‘minicom’ or ‘screen’ or similar such software to communicate to Edison and login to its shell.

I have USB camera but my edison can’t find camera connection. Do I need camera drive to streaming video?

hi i’m same guy(team) with ICantWifi member.
when we do write in putty (ubilinux), (we enter Command : python setPointDemo.py)
import rospy error occured.
(we are trying to control drone by python script (through putty SSH protocol))

so we did write sudo pip install rospy, but it didn’t help.

how should we do??
we are in emergency, please help US … SOS!

Hi,

I am sorry for the trouble. But please share the logs you get when you run your script.
Moreover, try changing user to root via ‘sudo -s’ command, and then run your script.