Commands reference doc

Can I know where the command ref. documents are? for example, a doc listing all commands like:
nav.takeoff, nav.land, nav.position_set …

I am trying to read through all the commands, on this page:
docs.flytbase.com/docs/FlytApps/OnboardApps.html

int main(int argc, char argv[])
{
nav.takeoff(3.0); //OR nav.arm();
/
Write your own logic below */
}

If I can find what the cmds I can use, then I would be able to add my own stuff here …

thank you,

especially, I am looking for the cmds which can do something like MAV_CMD_DO_SET_SERVO does… move some servo …

thanks much,

Hi,

Have a look at this page, docs.flytbase.com/docs/FlytAPI/ListOfAPIs.html. It lists most of the navigational APIs provided by FlytOS. The list is not exhaustive, as the documentation is not yet complete. In case you need any other APIs other than the one’s provided, feel free to contact me.

Thank you for the url, I am reading it now …

Navigation APIs are quite convenient, easier to use than using the “Navigation commands”. Can I know which APIs are for the “Do commands” like MAV_CMD_DO_SET_SERVO, and the APIs for the “Condition commands” like MAV_CMD_CONDITION_DISTANCE? I like and just started programming using your APIs, instead of directly using the mavlink commands…
thanks,

Hi,

Thank you for your remarks on our APIs.

Regarding “MAV_CMD_CONDITION_DISTANCE”, we currently only support commands that is compatible with PX4 codebase. According to me, this command would not be understood by PX4. If in any case you think otherwise, please inform me and I will have a look at it.

Regarding “MAV_CMD_DO_SET_SERVO”, we currently didnt want to provide such a lower level access to users. Is it possible for you to state your requirement? So that if required we will add this to our APIs in future. In any case you can send any MAVlink command to the autopilot, as we are using Mavros for the autopilot communication. If you are not aware of mavros, then I would send a code snippet using its API.